Friday, January 11, 2008

Time To Lighten Up ... (for a change)

New resolutions for '08:

1) To use more capital letters on these blogs. I always considered forums, usenet, etc. as mostly informal affairs and the all lowercase format seemed ok. But I'm becoming tired of that after 13 years of the digital age.

2) To blog more often here.

3) To keep it light. I noticed a lot of my blogs have been about death, reflection and sadness. I don't regret the blogs I made, but I think I should not only blog when these bad things occur. There's a lot of good going on. Silliness, even.

For example:

My pals Eddie Huffman an David Menconi made me aware of a website called "Vinyl Sleeve Heads" where people place album covers in front of them to sort of complete the picture so it appears it has come alive. Some people have referred to this as "When Album Covers Come Alive".

An example:




And now one of mine:



The grimace must clearly be from trying to fit into jeans that tight. That's enough for today. I have more album covers to pose for. It's what I do.

1 comment:

Durham Bull Pen said...

LOL! When they said "Vinyl Sleeve Heads" I'm not sure that's what they had in mind! Too funny, Jeff.